SOLD Aguilar TLC Compressor in NYC - older "Lip" version

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by RedMoses, Feb 23, 2018.

1. RedMoses

RedMoses

Jul 4, 2012
    NYC
    Price:
    Everybody know this pedal, its pretty much the industry standard at this point. When i got this pedal Aguilar was a newer and exciting company, they have become the BOSS or pedals for bassists. I bought this pedal new circa 2006 and has been used extensively since, its seen hundreds of hours of stage and studio time, i put it out of rotation in 2016 after i got a deal on a boutique compressor pedal and it has been my back up.

This is the older "Lip" version of the pedal, strong ass velcro is still on, also work on a 9V battery and or a 9V power adapter.

The pedal works great (i used it the other day on my B pedal rig) but i wouldnt embark on a 24 date tour with it as it's no longer a spring chicken. If you want to give compression a shot without breaking the bank, this is the one for you.

$99 obo - Shipped to CONUS (no international please)

Attached Files:

2. RedMoses

RedMoses

Jul 4, 2012
    NYC
    Sale pending.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022