SOLD Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 w/ carry bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by npbassman, Nov 18, 2015.

1. npbassman

npbassman Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2002
    Connecticut
    Price:
    TH500 for sale. Great sounding head but I need to sell to fund another purchase.

The amp is in excellent condition with one very minor exception - I seem to have lost one of the rubber feet so I put a stick-on foot from Home Depot in its place and it works perfectly.

UPDATE: I have a new factory rubber foot coming in from Aguilar this week so the amp will be 100% when delivered to the buyer!

The carry bag is not the "official" Aguilar one but the head (plus accessories) fit perfectly.

$500 Shipped cont US and it includes:

- TH500 amp
    - Power cord
    - Carry bag
    - Instrument cables NOT included and are shown just for reference of carry bag storage capabilities

Thanks! Mike

IMG_4926[1].JPG IMG_4928[1].JPG IMG_4927[1].JPG IMG_4929[1].JPG IMG_4930[1].JPG

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  2. npbassman

npbassman Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2002
    Connecticut
    Bump - Also, I have a new factory rubber foot coming in from Aguilar this week so the amp will be 100% when delivered to the buyer. Thanks!

3. paulraphael

paulraphael

Apr 13, 2006
    Brooklyn
    If you heard me play, you'd stop reading what I write.
    PM'd

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021