1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar Tone Hammer, Darkglass B7K, Dr. Scientist The Elements

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by p0k, Mar 28, 2015.

1. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    Price:
    In Thread
    Three awesome pedals for sale...just switching some things up.

Aguilar Tone Hammer: I actually don't have the Tone Hammer in my possession yet...I somehow managed to acquire 2 at the same time in my wheeling and dealing. It is from this thread: SOLD - Aguilar Tone Hammer DI | TalkBass.com It should arrive Friday so I will just make sure everything is kosher and it will be good to ship after that. It is the original model with the Lip. Does NOT come with power supply but does have the original box. $160 shipped [SOLD]
    TH_zpsi11n7v50.

Darkglass B7K: in great condition, USA model. No issues and looks pretty close to new (hook-side velcro on bottom). Comes with original Box. $295 shipped [SOLD]
    B7K_zps9cl2t1cc.

Dr. Scientist The Elements: was bought brand new and has no issues either...basically mint (hook-side velcro on bottom). Comes with original box and paperwork. $175 shipped [SOLD]
    ELEMENTS_zpsech0sw0l.

Would trade for a Darkglass B3K...feel free to offer other stuff but I may be picky.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  2. Pappasgrind

Pappasgrind

Aug 13, 2009
    hey if that b7k doesnt get traded i got an eden navigator/crown xls 1500 rack mount ill trade for it if youre interested

3. p0k

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    Might also trade toward a vintage P or vintage Mustang bass...long shot but you never know :)

4. p0k

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    B7K and Elements sold