1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar Tonehammer 500 Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Joebone, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joebone

Joebone Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    SOLD….The Aguilar TH500 is a remarkable amp - to my ears, one of the first Class D amps to deliver the thump and solidity of an old-school bass amp with a heavy-iron old-school transformer. But it weighs like nothing!

500 watts into 4-ohms, run all day and night, and minimal, interactive tone controls that can deliver some great sounds, particularly if you are courting old school, once you figure them out. However, I've learned that I'm more of a hi-fi kind of guy, especially on fretless….who knew! Whatever...

Purchased new from the Bass Exchange, and maybe 60-70 hours on it, mostly gigs, but in minty condition. Can't find the original box but do have the propaganda, and it will come to you well-packed.

$550.00, shipped CONUS. IMG_2897.JPG

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  2. HMZ

HMZ

Dec 21, 2003
    USA-Mineola
    Interested in a trade? I have a Genz Benz Streamline 900

3. Joebone

Oct 31, 2005
    Los Angeles
    No need for another amp, but thanks.

4. Joebone

Oct 31, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Bump...

5. Joebone

Oct 31, 2005
    Los Angeles
    …and SOLD…and staying on the West Coast...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.