1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Aguilar Tonehammer carry case

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rich_560, Feb 11, 2018.

1. When I looked for the carry case for my Aguilar th350, I found it to be kinda pricey ($83 with shipping, because there seems to be only 2 stores here in Canada that sells Aguilar). Wondering if anyone has used other carry bags or built anything for their amps. Here's an idea for the TH350 (could also be used for TH500 by opening the front cutout). I made this from some small pieces of scrap cherry wood that I had from another project. I made it large enough to carry a couple of cables, the power cord, speaker cable and my Tech21 VT peddle with power supply. I think it looks pretty good when sitting on top of my speaker cab. The vintage style handle was the most expensive part of the whole project (total cost would be less than $50). I would like to see other ideas that TB'ers have come up with, for tonehammers or other small amps that don't come with 20180211_103233. 20180211_103309. 20180211_104042. a case.

2. Very nice. You've got some serious woodworking skills going on there. :thumbsup:

3. Paulabass

Paulabass

Sep 18, 2017
    I love that! I would then put that into a case tho'. Nice work.

4. Thanks, I'm going to make a cover out of moving blanket marerial, to protect it.