Aguilar Website??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by nismaniac, Apr 14, 2005.

1. nismaniac

Feb 21, 2005
    OKC, OK
    This website is not functioning properly for me and I just wanted to see if others are experiencing the same thing. All of the links point to ....index1.htm etc. I emailed the webmaster/site creator at the bottom of the page 2 times informing them of the problem. They haven't fixed it yet. I thought I would check with some other people just so I don't think I'm going crazy. Very frustrating. :mad:

Maybe if some of you email the webmaster about the website as well, they will get off their ass and do the job they are supposed to do.

by the way,
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Sorry dude, you're going crazy. I just checked out most of the links on the site, and they went everywhere they indicated they would.

3. nismaniac

Feb 21, 2005
    OKC, OK
    Ok, thanks for checking on it. Something must be screwy with my browser. Now I will just be pissed off at my computer and not the webmaster. :oops:
  4. Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    What browser do you use?
  5. mine actually used to do it but not anymore
  6. jdombrow

jdombrow Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Colorado Springs, CO
    I have had the same problem. None of the links or drop-down menus on the Aguilar site work for me. It must be some setting in my Internet Security, but I've not been able to figure it out. I sent an email to Aguilar, and to the company that developed their site, but neither of them even responded.
  7. I use it and it works just fine with Firefox.
  8. cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    Same thing here, but if I do a right click then "open link in new window", it opens the link. might give it a try.
  9. cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    oops, I take that back. i get the same page over and over.... weird.
  10. Funkyaurora

Aug 21, 2002
    I`ve had the same problem for a long time. I had been visiting the Aguilar site regularly when it suddenly stopped to work properly. Nothing had been changed on my computer though (I use Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6.0). I e-mailed Aguilar about the problem. They checked into it, and found that the problem had to be at my end, not theirs. I have not been able to use the roll-down "curtains" or any of the links
    on the site ever since, except for the the "picture-link" to the online store, which seems to work for some reason. :confused:
  11. Aguilar/Dave B.

Aguilar/Dave B. Aguilar Amplification Commercial User

Nov 8, 2003
    New York City
    President: Aguilar Amplification
    I think some of the programming for our site might be messed up. We've got a new web-master, and he's working on a completly new site.

In the meantime, please e-mail me at Don't bother writting the webmaster listed on the site. We'll try to figure out what's making our web-site quirky for some people. We do use it with explorer without any problems, maybe it is some folks security settings on their computers.

12. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Great to hear a new site is in the works. I've had these same problems for the past few months.
  13. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    No probs here. Just checked it.

Running OSX 10.3.9 & Safari v1.3.
  14. popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    What it does with me, is there are only GS series cabs and the only amp on there is the 750. There's also only one preamp for me. :(

It's just started doing it the last couple days..
  15. DubDubs

Aug 23, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Well there's a reason you only see the 750. The other two were discontinued but they just took them off the site within the last couple of days. As for only one preamp. look again they're both still there.
  16. Aguilar/Dave B.

Aguilar/Dave B. Aguilar Amplification Commercial User

Nov 8, 2003
    New York City
    President: Aguilar Amplification
    Guys-other than the mystery stuff a few people had pointed out, our product section is now officially screwed up. tonight we should have all the lines back up. We had moved some files around and now we need to reconnect some pages. Sorry!

Re: the DB 359 and Db 728, it should be up in a tab called "vintage". I thought it was better sounding than "old stuff" or discontinued. As in, I am not an old guy, I am a vintage guy. ;)