1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ah . . ., drummers

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by No Neck Shrek, Jan 8, 2012.

1. drummer lookin (craigslist)

Date: 2012-01-08, 12:28AM EST

I am a professional rock drummer with over twenty years of experience looking to join an already formed band with like experience so "no amateurs". I have opened for national acts. I would like to play with a band that has booked paying gigs. You can just send me a set list I don't do practice. I also play the guitar and bass so if you ever want to do recording I would be willing to do the guitar bass and drum tracks. I also do great harmonizing. If I played in a band with you before, I probably let my swollen head destroy the band, or maybe you figured out that I was nothing more than a life support system for my well you know, which might have also lead to the destruction of the band, sorry about that. I now have my own facebook drummer page, you can check it out and make sure to friend and like me I'm the one with the fake magazine ad, big ego, and a nickname of a cartoon baby, I don't know why they gave me that nick name. I think it might have been a play on my last name. I am sure it is not because I act like that. Anyhow, if you want a great band, you need a great musician like me. Send me a demo of your band and if I think your good enough I will let you know. :rollno:

2. Sounds like it was posted in vengence by a particular drummer's former bandmate.

3. Vakmere

Vakmere

Sep 6, 2007
    Philly
    If that guy played hockey I'd definetly line him up for a check over the bench.

4. Liam Wald

Liam Wald Supporting Member

May 17, 2011
    California Coast
    I would hire this drummer just so I could have the pleasure of firing his ass!

5. SRFSterling5

SRFSterling5

Sep 24, 2011
    Hawaii
    What an extremely modest chap.

6. yes, but WHICH cartoon baby?