1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AHH SO FRUSTRATING

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Armueller2001, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Armueller2001

Armueller2001

Sep 19, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Alright, all I want is a ***** SVP-Pro, and Guitar Center, Musicians Friend, Bass Northwest, and a few other stores are all OUT OF STOCK!! :mad:

Any ideas where I could order one??

2. guidedbassman

guidedbassman

Nov 21, 2006
    malone ny
    hey man have you tried bass central ???

3. Armueller2001

Armueller2001

Sep 19, 2006
    Dallas, TX
  4. mobax

mobax

Dec 31, 2002
    New Baltimore, MI
    Try ebay. I've seen many in the $750 to $800 range. I sold a beautiful SVT-4 PRO for $775 about a year ago. They are nice amps but heavy.

5. lowfreek

lowfreek Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Central New York
    No, I think he's looking for an SVP-Pro, not SVT. But yes, definitely keep your eyes open on ebay. They pop up all the time. Often there are 2 or 3 for auction at a time. Look in Musical Instruments/Amplifiers/Bass/Ampeg (as if you couldn't figure that out!). You'll often see one pop up with a Buy It Now price of $350 or less, which is how I scored one a few weeks ago.

Good luck!

6. Warr Tapper

Warr Tapper Banned

Sep 17, 2006
    Work
  7. and on the 8th day God created EBAY.. He saw that it was good

8. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    And on the 9th Day, Man created E-Mail SPAM eBay Scams ... and God cast him out of the Garden of Eden, and into the United States of America, where he begot too many internet thieves to count :scowl:

:D:bag:

9. ^ and on the 10th Day Mystic Boo is correct =)

:bag: :)

10. Armueller2001

Armueller2001

Sep 19, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    lol found a store that had one in stock, shipped today. No more troubles, and I dont have to wait a month to get it!!!

11. sweet! ^ congrats tell us how it is when you get it

12. mobax

mobax

Dec 31, 2002
    New Baltimore, MI
    You're right. It looks like the old eyes aren't what they used to be. :oops: