1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ahhh new office chair

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by IAmTheDood, Aug 15, 2007.

1. IAmTheDood

IAmTheDood Shake and Bake

Dec 15, 2006
    Waterford, MI
    so every company I've worked at has had crappy office chairs ..

I bought a high back leather chair some 5 years ago at one place and have been carting it around every other place i work at .. it was so dead it was uncumfortable ..

just went to office depot and splurged on a new one:

[​IMG]

my butt and back are gonna thank me later :D

2. I used to think I preferred leather chairs, but ever since I have gotten my newer fabric one, I haven't looked back.

Though my new chair surely isn't a big cushy office chair, it is a step up from what I had before, and my body has been happy!

Good luck with the new chair and your more productive work efforts now.

3. need4mospd

need4mospd

Dec 22, 2005
    Houston
    Our office provides everyone with those $700 multi-adjustable stretched fabric chairs, like a Herman Miller. I have to admit, they are incredibly solid, and incredibly comfortable if you take the time to adjust them right. But I spent $100 for my home chair and it's pretty close to being just as comfortable, without the adjustablity of course. If it lasts a fourth of the time the expensive chair does, it'll be worth it.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I'm about to be getting a new one shortly. The chair I sit in was made for someone about half my size. I've sat in nice office chairs, so I can't wait for my upgrade.

-Mike