1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ahsly BP41 Preamp, Ashly CL50 Comp Limiter, Behringer Ultragain Pro Tube Mic pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by doghousebob, Mar 26, 2020.

1. doghousebob

doghousebob Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Ontario
    Price:
    $200-$100
    BP41 - $200 / CL50 $150 / Ultragain $100 USD

All purchased new by me and lived in my rack case. No more “big” gigs; hell – no more gigs, so time for somebody else to enjoy.

I tested them all with headphones and they all seem to be ok. One scratchy pot on BP41 cleared up after turning, some oxidization on ¼ input jack went away after 2 insertions. Owners manual for BP41, and SC50 manual comes with CL50. I used Behringer with my double bass mic / pickup on doubling gigs.

Behringer has had a very low level hum since new, not noticeable in use. Some scratching on the bottom due to amp changes over the years. CL50 lighted power switch bulb out.

Shipping at buyer’s expense.

Not one single note of Dixieland or Speed Metal has ever gone through these units. Well, there was the time I was lost while trying to play Giant Steps that it sounded like speed metal.

Please ask if you’d like specs or have questions.
    BP41 Crop3.jpg BP41 Back Crop.jpg Top Crop Web.png CL 50 Front Crop 2.jpg CL50 Back crop2.jpg Ultragain Front crop.jpg Ultragain Back.jpg Ultragain Top.jpg

TonyP- likes this.
  2. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    This set up reminds me of what I used in a studio that I used to recorded in recorded in decades ago. I loved the engineer who was a gear expert and always got a great sound. What a classic bass sound, here is is.
    GLWTS