Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

AI Clarus series 1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 59jazz, Dec 24, 2005.

1. 59jazz

59jazz Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma Supporting Member

Clarus head, series 1, I think it was made in 2000. Very clean and never abused and rarely used; been out once. Comes with factory carton, speaker cable, padded bag, power cable and manual; I have pics. 200 watts @ 4 ohms, 300 watts @ 2 ohms. $375.00 well packed and shipped in the lower 48

Sold to ariwax! Thanks you, p5

2. bad_andy

bad_andy

Sep 21, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    I gig with one of these and I love it. It's the size of a cigar box, weighs less than 6 pounds and is more than loud enough to drive a 2x12 or a 4x10 next to a guitarist with a tube amp. Keep a small cabinet at home and you can practice with the same amp you gig with. This is a great price for so someone needs to jump on this! :D

3. LarryO

LarryO

Apr 4, 2004
    are you using this for an electric or double bass? Wasn't it designed for a double bass? if you do use it for electric what's the tone like?

4. 59jazz

For both! Flat / uncolored & a full fundamental tone. It's great with hollow body basses and ABG's. My Fender needs a bit more coloration..........so, off to GK land I go! There are several posts here on TB, by users with bg's.

5. Templar

Templar Supporting Member

6. 59jazz

Templar, pm sent.

phat5

7. 59jazz

PFD....pm sent.

8. 59jazz

Wouldn't mind trading towards a GK 1001 RB II.............

9. ariwax

ariwax Insonating the acoustic window Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
  10. 59jazz

ariwax.pm sent to you.

p5

11. 59jazz

SOLD to ariwax!

Thank you!