1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aidiokinesis Hathor 1203 Cabs (2 of them) with covers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CJL, Jul 3, 2019.

1. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    595-635
    With some hesitation, I am listing both of my Audiokinesis Hathor 1203 cabs for sale. These are great cabs...1 standalone sounds great, and 2 stacked are pure madness (in a good way). However, I am finding myself in a situation lately where I am going ampless mostly, and on top of that some personal issues have taken precedence over playing these days, but life goes on, and it's all just replaceable stuff anyway right?

Both are 8ohm cabs and are in immaculate condition. Both were bought here on TB within the last 6 months.

The first cabinet has 1 pluggable port and has a LeCover padded cover - asking $595 shipped:

Hathor1.jpg Hathor2.jpg Hathor3.jpg Hathor4.jpg

The second cabinet has 3 pluggable ports and has a Tuki padded cover - asking $635 shipped:

Hathor1_2.jpg Hathor1_2.jpg Hathor3_2.jpg Hathor4_2.jpg

A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING: Shipping charges, as we all know, have gotten out of hand these days. If you live in some really remote and hard to reach area, please let me know in advance so that I can see if any additional shipping is required. I was shocked by how much additional it cost to send a bass to a rural area of Oregon recently, so I just want to make sure there are no surprises when I go to ship these. Hopefully you understand.

I will ship to AK, HI, PR and internationally if the buyer is willing to pay any additional charges (if needed).

If you are in the Dallas area, I can offer a discount. If you want to buy both together I can also offer a discount.

No trades please. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    Peter Lufrano and jondiener like this.
  2. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Both on hold pending payment

3. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Both sold

Peter Lufrano likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021