Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

AJ Brown

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by callofthebow, Mar 2, 2005.

1. callofthebow

callofthebow

Oct 19, 2003
    Orlando, FL
    I recently bought a wenge/ebony neck from andy that was pre-drilled. I got a good deal and the shipping was quick. I was a little worried about the neck because all the holes were pre-drilled but everything is great!

People like AJ make TB such a great community, highly recommended.

2. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    Just completed a purchase from Andy (Sadowsky case) and have the highest regards for working with him! The case was in better condition than described, packaging was outstanding, and shipping exceeded punctuality what one could hope for on the best of transactions. All communications were promptly replied to.

There was a snag with the USPS on this (seems the USPS has 15 days to attempt to deliver a certified letter, and my payment was sitting at his PO for over 10 days waiting for someone to get a little motivation going an make a delivery to his mailing address! :eyebrow: Through excellent communication we were able to finally locate the letter) Andy was patient and positive through the entire ordeal.

Absolutely one of the best here at TB to do business with :hyper:

Lessons learned: Andy is great to work with & just say 'No' to using the USPS certified mail for sending payments

Rodent

3. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    I just puchased a Bag End S15-d cabinet from him, and the experience was a pleasure. The cab was in better than mint condition (as described). Excellent price, and I appreciate his williningness to work with my schedule. Thanks a lot for another fantastic transaction through Talk Bass. :D

4. sb69coupe

sb69coupe

Aug 9, 2004
    Raleigh NC
    I just picked up a set of EMG P/J pickups from Andy. He threw in the pots and jack for no extra charge, and even asken me how I would prefer him to disconnect the wiring (desolder versus clip). When the package arrived he had even included a hand-drawn wiring diagram to show me how to put everything back together.

What a top notch guy.

Shannon

5. arock

arock

Sep 16, 2005
    Verona, WI
    I just bought a Marchlewski fretless bass from Andy. Great communication throughout, and an amazing packing job to ensure it arrived safely. Highly recommended TB'er.

_Alan

6. bassist4christ

bassist4christ Banned

May 26, 2005
    I just got a Yahama BB1100S Body from him with the electronics. The Bass was very well shipped, and recived it very quickly. Don't be worried about doing bussines with him