Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aj's got a new Aguilar rig!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by AMJBASS, Feb 18, 2002.

1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    :D I finally got my new rig finished! The GS210 cabinet finally came in today, and I just paired it with my new DB359. It sounds killer! It is deep, smooth and articulate. Amazing! It suits me perfectly. I can't wait to get my Warrior 6 in. Than I'll be laughing! I better go practice...:)

The bass on the left is my temporary 6...an Ibanez BTB.

2. Congrats Aj. I've played that exact same Aguilar rig and it is killer. Have fun with that and the Warrior when it comes.

3. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    Nice amp!!!!!!

if you don´t mind: how much do you paid for it???

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    nice nice nice!

tho i'm sure it sounds great, one thing for sure about Aguilar's stuff, they look great stacked with one another.

5. Hugh Jazz

Hugh Jazz

Sep 13, 2001
    Atlanta, GA
    How does the BTB sound through that setup?

6. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    The Aguilar wasn't that cheap! I paid about $2000 for the Head and Cab together. For the sound, it was worth every penny! I love the way Aguilar equipment looks together too! I was going to get an Eden cab, but the Aguilar sounded so similar that I decided to get it to match.

The Ibanez BTB sounds great with it. The Aguilar really enhances the tone too. I am surprised how much low end comes out of the 2x10"! I had to see how far I could push it yesterday, and I lost one of the pictures hanging on my wall! Amazing!:)

7. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    is the head heavy to move???