1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Akai Deep Impact at a very high price.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by squarewave, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Hi

I have a Deep Impact Bass Synth Pedal that I don't "need". It's in great condition- if not mint, very close. The original box and power supply are included.

Search the forums for much info on the Deep Impact. It is many people's favorite out-of-production bass-synth pedal.

I'd sell it for $600 shipped if anyone is interested. I accept PayPal or other forms of payment. I will ship internationally for the difference in shipping costs.

Trades considered. All I'm really looking for right now is a mid-80's Yamaha BB3000S bass (pretty specific, huh?). Will consider other trades. Check my feedback. Talk to me on the phone if you wish.

Jeff

2. bump from 3 pages deep.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021