1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Akai Deep Impact

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by randyplaysbass, Aug 2, 2016.

1. randyplaysbass

randyplaysbass

Aug 31, 2004
    Downers Grove, Illinois
    US Distributor, Status Basses Endorsing Artist, Hipshot Music Product
    Price:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Akai deep impact in fair to good condition. I have on this pedal for about seven years or so… and obviously it does sound fantastic! I have moved to keyboard bass so I'm letting it go…
    The good…
    Sounds amazing! Tracks unbelievably well and is full of fantastic bass synth capability.
    The not so good…
    This unit is cosmetically worn (see the pictures). The LED read out of the screen is intermittent ..... specifically… Although some of the LED readout always appears, sometimes portions of the legs of the numbers are missing.
    Also… (I've heard this one is inherent in these pedals) upon initial power up and presentation of signal, the unit freezes and outputs only one sound. This is quickly remedied by unplugging the power supply and plugging it back in.

Both of these issues are likely remedied with a simple service. Please see the third picture with VST service phone number. I had the unit serviced there and they were super cool and knowledgeable and the only place reportedly that has any parts at all for this thing.

No power supply included but you can use a one spot power supply easily.

PayPal excepted. Prefer to ship via UPS from 60544

adamaarts likes this.