1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Akai DG2 Distortion w/ graphic eq

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by rosstanium, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario
    Pretty rare pedal from what I'm told. From one of the last batches before the Akai Pro division went under.

Definitely an "all-in-1" pedal. Mild overdrive to insane fuzz. Built like a tank.

Missing one cap on a slider and battery compartment door. No velcro. Works perfect. Two separate EQ's...overall color and the overdrive section...Plus a separate drive knob. Insane tweaking and shaping here.

Really interesting and obviously versatile pedal...the most versatile I've ever come across.

Previous owner put electrical tape over the top of it because he didn't want people to steal the secret to his awesome tone. I just didn't remove it.

I simply need the money. I have other overdrive pedals that I'm attached to and comfortable with so I'm trying to move this one before I get too attached to it as well.

[DEL]$165 shipped[/DEL] $140 shipped

6466194193_9536376359.

2. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    bump

3. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    OK. Just messed around with this pedal for a the past couple days some more. Somebody make me an offer on this thing. It needs to go fast or I'm going to end up keeping it.

All offers considered...

4. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    What kind of power supply does it require? 9Volt? Do you know where the EQs are in the signal chain, specifically is one of them a post-drive-section EQ? Doubt I'm ready to pop on something like this b/c I'm pretty happy with my Barber LTD SR. But I'm definitely curious.

5. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    It accepts 9v battery or standard pwr supply. I believe one is specifically post, yes.

6. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    price drop bump

7. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    bump it

8. What's the footprint of this thing? Compact? Or EHX Hog-sized?

9. GuzBaas

GuzBaas

Oct 10, 2008
    London
    Your inbox is full :S

10. GuzBaas

GuzBaas

Oct 10, 2008
    London
    I'll take it... send me a message with your paypal

11. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    Sold. Merry Christmas.

P.s. There's a killer Divided By 13 TBL 200 for sale over in the Amps Classifieds...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.