1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Akai DPS16 DAW w/Yamaha SCSI CD burner and cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by K-Frog, Apr 29, 2009.

1. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    Records 8 channels simutaneously (enough to capture live mix) and will play back 16, maybe more. I don't even remember all the specs, haven't used it in a while.
    Comes with a manual.

I had it upgraded to the latest OS and then haven't used it since. has a 20G HD (upgradable), a CD burner and SCSI cable. Comes in an old piece of blue hard luggage that fits well. I lined it with foam and have used it for travel and shipping to California to get the OS updated. I'll also throw in the 8 channel TRS recording snake that i used it with to tap the channels on the house board.
    i enjoyed it, easy to use, but no longer using it.

prefer outright sale of $450 shipped.

may entertain trade offers, but i don't need much right now except laptop and/or netbook (no SS HD)

2. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    Bump from the past.

and price drop

$395 shipped in the CONUS.

3. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Dang it Kenny! I wish I could convince myself to take this off your hands. I need a nice recorder, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be cost-effective.

Nonetheless, BUMP for my bud K-Frog!

dcr

4. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    price reduction to $375 shipped or bass related trades, partial or outright.

An SX Pbass or Jbass plus some cash would be extra cool.
    I'll consider most basses (4, 5 or 6), amp heads, preamps, smallish cabs ( 1-12, 1-15, 2x10) and other bits. 76 or 88 key portable keyboard.
    I need a decent little metal detector for the kids, perhaps a handheld GPS (more recent please) or other fun outdoorsy stuff. I like most stuff.

I just don't need the recorder anymore and want to see it get some use.

5. Just shot you a PM

6. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    still here

7. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    bumparoo!!!

8. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    bump with price drop to move it:

$300 shipped or equivalent or partial trade.

Key trades would be bass related or a 76-88 key keyboard.

9. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    Still got. Like to move it. Trades welcome.