1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Akai SB1 Deep impact for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by =^..^=, Mar 20, 2017.

1. =^..^=

=^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    BGP
    Strings:
    My Location:
    United Kingdom
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    For Sale. Akai Deep Impact SB1 £621(offers?)+ shipping

Obviously this doesn't have strings but you have to select an option so I chose 12 so this is a totally unique 12 string Akai Deep impact...

The price is in GBP not BGP

WP_20170320_013. WP_20170320_014.

You know what these do and this one does exactly what it is meant to...

I bought it new, took it out of the box, put it on my pedal board where it has lived and made funky (or spooky / haunting) sounds ever since.

It's in excellent working order, no marks or scratches, the display works, the switches work, the pots track etc etc. the only slight issue is there are a few bits of fluff caught in the velcro on the feet on the underside of the unit.

It does not have the original box, it does not have the original PSU.

How often do these come up for sale?

Just for clarification - after issues on two recent sales due to timewasting buyers or people saying "PM'd you.." and other prospective buyers thinking the item had gone I will deal with all prospective buyers until I get money in my account. There is no priority list, no dibs, no "can you keep this for me?" etc.

Sorry if this sounds bitter but it's very frustrating when someone says "I'll pay you" and then a week later hasn't by which time the second person to contact you has spent the cash they had.....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  2. =^..^=

=^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    Just dug back and found the thread from 2001 where we were discussing these (as they were shiny and new) and I went to the shop and ordered this pedal - and my take on it when I first used it.

AKAI SB-1 DEEP IMPACT!!! SYNTH ENV. FILTER