1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Akg c411 with Phantom Power adapter and tailpiece mounting bracket

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by dickwagor, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Price:
    Here is an AKG c411 contact condenser. It does not come with box bit comes with everything you see. That includes the bracket shown which clamps to your tailpiece and holds the xlr connector which is also a phantom power adapter. There is extra putty as well to attach to bass. I used this for several months to run into the front of the house . It's not a dpa4099, but with some eq it can work well. I just switched to a troll mic.

Attached Files:

2. 20161023_135157[1].

3. klem.gote

klem.gote

Jan 18, 2009
    New England
    Bass Player
  4. yes

5. neddyrow

neddyrow Captain of Team Orange Jacket

Apr 21, 2011
    Cortland, NY
    great piece of gear!

i use it for everything!

6. klem.gote

klem.gote

Jan 18, 2009
    New England
    Bass Player
    Is it easy to install, and what did you plug it into? Thanks!

7. So the bracket is set up to clamp to your tailpiece with all the wires coiled up and hidden behind the tail piece. Then you just use the supplied putty to attach the capsule to the top of the bass. I put it about 4 or 5 inches below the bridge, kind of centered on the belly of the bass with good results. I mostly used it to run into a bose stick when playing in a really small room I often play in but one could also run it into a blending bass preamp that has phantom power to one of the channelsm