1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD AKG IVM4500 IEMs with 2 body packs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by dtsamples, Aug 25, 2016.

1. dtsamples

dtsamples Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    Price:
    Excellent, reliable IEM system. Features include compression, room modeling (simulates room size to make it feel more like you aren't listening to a canned recording), and several eq modes. Using the left and right channels you can set the system to "dual" and have two separate mono mixes. I'm including two bodyback receivers so you and another band mate can each have your own personal mix with only one system.

500.1-5305 mHz. Includes rack mount kit. Does not include AKG earphones.

I also have a set of Shure SE535-CL triple-driver earphones I can include for an additional $275. Comes with carrying case. You'll need to purchase ear tips separately (a variety pack will run you $15-20 on Amazon). Earphones will be cleaned and sanitized.

$600 shipped CONUS with both body packs.
    $875 shipped CONUS with both body packs and SE535-CL earphones.

IVM 4500.

Note: I don't have the box for the IVM4500 but I believe I have all packaging for the SE535s.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016