1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ALBERT NURNBERGER BOW 3/4 GERMAN PERNAMBUCO & NEW BLACK HAIR $400 SHIPPED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by Joshua Phelps, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Joshua Phelps

Joshua Phelps

Feb 22, 2011
    Memphis
    This is a albert nurnberger bow I've had for a few years. This is a bow made by his sons in the style of their father at the nurnberger shop post 1940 & not one made by albert (or i would be asking $3000 :). The bow has new black hair & the work was done by dustin williams at williams fine violin in Nashville. he pointed out to me that someone who previously did a rehair chipped (not a crack) the ebony on the frog & a chip on the abalone & also the bone plat at the tip was fractured but glued back into place, but the stick is 100% with 0% issues. he gave the bow a clean bill of health & said these were common issues & not worth repairing. i'll take $400 shipped & insured anywhere in the continental us. thanks for looking!
    IMG_6030.
    IMG_6029.
    IMG_6028.
    IMG_6021.
    IMG_6020.
    IMG_6019.
    IMG_6018.

2. Joshua Phelps

Joshua Phelps

Feb 22, 2011
    Memphis
    $350 shipped bump!