Albion Bass BLS 610cabinet

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Daveyj, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Daveyj

Daveyj

Aug 4, 2021
    Hi everyone, new to this, I've gained a lot from threads and posts on here, finally decided to join to share something I found.

Albion gear (Designed by Steve Grindrod, formerly of vox) never heer caught on, but I got one last week. It's very well built quality wise, paired it with a Behringer Ultrabass Bx2000, with my Sire Marcus Miller v3 (5 strings) I don't think I've ever heard anything that beautiful. Has anyone else used Albiomn cabs before? how did you find it?

Albion BLS610H 6x10 Bass Cabinet (Factory Blowout Stock) | PMT Online is the link, they have other cabs on there too, factory blowout price so they're ridiculously cheap, got mine for just £119, plus 39.99 for pallet delivery as it's about 65kg. I've added the link if anyone wants to have a look, the picture attached is from google I'll edit this to add a picture of mine once I get back.

2. Daveyj

Daveyj

Aug 4, 2021
    bls610h.png

BasturdBlaster and Oatis like this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022