Album Art

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by OysterBoy, Dec 15, 2005.

1. OysterBoy

Sep 19, 2004
    Ontario, Canada

Just a basic mock-up for the cover. Like ?
  2. Very sweet, I dig both the graphics and the name.
  3. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Does the name have significance? I like it. Interesting to look at, has a big image right in the front so it prints on a CD well...I think you hit your target demographic.

BTW, ever notice that album covers nowadays have very little detail? They tell them not to print them with lots of detail because of the smaller size of the CD. There's no way a cover like Sgt. Pepper would ever be approved by the art department these days.
  4. OysterBoy

Sep 19, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    The name doesnt have any real significance, its just something I thought of. I'm a really big fan of the Ghostship Demos by The Fall of Troy, I'd even go so far as to say those demo's are some of the most influential / inspirational songs to my style / playing tone. So I guess there is some relation tjhere.

Sorry Im probably not typing too clearly, im on pain pills right now./ Jad surgery on tuesday, Ill bne bned ridden till wendesay :(
  5. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    like the color scheme. :cool:

the blury image is kind of making me dizzy, though. i don't think that'd be a problem, however, on a cd-sized image.
  6. OysterBoy

Sep 19, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Yea. It was hard making the anchor look like it was just being submerged, without making it way too blurry.
  7. im diggin the pic but the text looks like its too OUT THERE!! try lowering its opacity so it looks like its fading into the water or out of the water, or sort of in the distance, youll see what ims aying if you play with the opacity
  8. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    I kinda like the text.

When you see the pic, you want to look at the anchor...but you're drawn down into the band name...

just me...