1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Album Design

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by chaosMK, Mar 16, 2010.

1. chaosMK

chaosMK

May 26, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Too much hip thrust
    I was trying to sass my guitarist on a local music forum/board into getting to work on the album design, since he's actually a talented graphic designer and our CD release is in about 10 days. I created these ridiculous images using some comics I drew when I was in middle school.

The trouble is, they are *really* growing on me.

I need really some opinions. This would be for a fairly serious, pretty dark and jagged, no-vocals modern progressive metal album (our third album). However, I do like the idea of the comic characters for an album called Solipsism.

l_478801788df846df95e07d665275ddbd.png

l_9709340c56044ba6aa329e9ede181c7d.png

2. thwump64

thwump64

Feb 2, 2010
    Oshawa, ON
    Very nice. I'd keep 'em.

3. Dreamflow

Dreamflow

Jul 25, 2008
    Overused font, just saying.

4. chaosMK

chaosMK

May 26, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Too much hip thrust
    Good point! My guitraist loves overused fonts. Our very first logo was in Papyrus. The second one, which we used for years was this (also emberassingly common)-
    [​IMG]

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020