1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ALEMBIC BLISS

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JJBACOOMBA, Sep 5, 2008.

1. JJBACOOMBA

JJBACOOMBA Commercial User

May 31, 2005
    San Antonio, Texas
    Lecompte Bass Owners Club Member #2
    Over the weekend our band had a daytime gig and while waiting to go on I was polishing my Alembic Epic. It slipped from my hands and hit one of the table legs. I didnt notice anything wrong at the time. We went on and when I plugged in ,went to adjust my treble, I noticed that the treble knob was at a scary angle. OMG!!! Well I barely touched it and it came of in my hand. I was devestated. Played the gig with no problems at all. Went home to get ready for the nights gig.While changing strings , I was tuning up and the tuner simply kept turning but with no change. Double whammy in one day. Well I emailed Alembic with my problem. I recieved a reply by the next morning and I just placed an order for my replacement parts from Mica. I am so impressed with the customer service at Alembic. Right On Alembic!!:hyper::D

2. ggunn

ggunn

Aug 30, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Yeah, Mica is great, isn't she? She was a lot of help when I decided to upgrade the tone control section of my Epic 5 to the sweepable Q filter.

3. Alembic is a class act which should be a model for how to succeed without surrendering to greed.

I have never bought new, yet every time I call I'm treated like I own the place. If I had to pick one bass for the rest of my playing days, it would be an Alembic without hesitation. Their service alone is worth the price of admission.

4. alembic76407

alembic76407

Apr 29, 2004
    Oklahoma
    Mica and the rest of the crew are the best Thats why I own 2 Alembic's,.
    One day I was at home and the phone rang, it was Mica, and she had just got a call from some police dept trying to to track down the owner of an Alembic bass they had just recovered, thinking it was mine she called me, mine were locked away and safe , but I went and checked, needless to say it was not mine, but wow!!!!! Alembic's service is 2nd to none

David T