Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Alembic Epic 4 walnut top

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by whoismarykelly, May 10, 2004.

1. whoismarykelly

whoismarykelly

Feb 12, 2004
    Hey

I have an earlier Alembic epic 4 string with a great flame walnut top that playes and sounds great. It has a hardshell case and is in great working order. Frets have almost no wear and the body is in great shape except for a little forearm polishing of the satin finish and a small section of the finish worn away next to the neck pickup from using it as a thumb rest. The spot is about half the size of a dime and could easily be fixed if necessary. A hardshell case is included and the bass is set up with schaller straplocks. Original parts will be included. Asking price is 1000.00 or best offer, these list at around 3000.00 new so this is a decent value. I am located in the Washington DC area, shipping would be about 25.00. Thanks

Dave

2. whoismarykelly

whoismarykelly

Feb 12, 2004
    bippity bump for fun. 1 hit so far, will get pics up this weekend

3. PasdaBeer

PasdaBeer

Nov 2, 2002
    Santa Rosa California
    SandStorm Designs
    damnit, i just bought a new amp and cab set up, other wise i would take this up in a second

i live 10 minutes from the alembic shop

there basses are absolulty awsome, means growl ive ever herd from there 5 string epics.

if you feel like holding on a few months id LOVE to take it off your hands : )

4. Bass Tranquil

Bass Tranquil

Nov 16, 2003
    When you get pics PM me again. And don't forget about my PM a while back!

5. whoismarykelly

whoismarykelly

Feb 12, 2004
    Pictures are available, just email me at dgill2@umd.edu and ill send you pictures. Thanks guys

Dave

6. whoismarykelly

whoismarykelly

Feb 12, 2004
    still available guys, free shipping until may 22 :)

7. whoismarykelly

whoismarykelly

Feb 12, 2004
    still available guys. how 'bout free shipping?

8. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
  9. whoismarykelly

whoismarykelly

Feb 12, 2004
    Hey guys,

I put her up on ebay because itll show pics to everyone who wants to see them and itll allow everyone to get all the details they need. Shipping will probably be free so bid with confidence, ive packed loads of stuff sold through my store, victor litz music center. Thanks guys. Ebay listing is #3725956121, or http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3725956121. Cheers,

Dave