Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Alembic F-1X,Stewart PR-500, Mackie 1604

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by drew_bassmore, Nov 20, 2000.

1. drew_bassmore

drew_bassmore Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2000
    San Francisco Bay Area
    For Sale:

Alembic F-1X Bass Tube Bass PreAmp- Excellent Condition. Single Space Rack. Owned 2 Years. $400.00

Stewart Pro Reference 500, Stereo Power Amplifier- 100w 8ohms. Chrome face. Ultra clean. Single space rack. Owned since March 2000. $300.00

Mackie 1604, w/XLR Extension: 16 Channel, 4 Bus, Mixer. Very Good Condition. $500.00

If bulk purchase, will sell all for $1000 total.

Limited offer through November 28, 2000. If not purchased by that time, will be trading in for credit at local music store in SF Bay Area.

Shipping and insurance extra. If in Bay Area, will deliver. Will accept payments via paypal.com.

The Alembic and Stewart make a great combo! Very clean sound with surprising amount of headroom.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Andrew

2. Is your Mackie a 1604 VLZ? How old is it and what kind of shape?

3. drew_bassmore

Oct 31, 2000
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Jon:

The Mackie is a CR-1604. Sorry I didn't mean to omit that. It is in very good condition. I have only used the board for at home project studio use for the past few years. Let me know if you have ant other questions. I am preparing to wrap up the sale first come first serve this week.

Thanks,

Andrew

4. Ok thanks for the info. I need to talk to my keyboard player about this. I live in the Sac area so if we decide to check it out we're not far...

[Edited by Jon Chewning on 11-28-2000 at 12:04 PM]

5. drew_bassmore

Oct 31, 2000
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Jon:

I live in Walnut Creek so I would not necessarily have to ship it if you want to meet in Vacaville to turn it over. I still prefer payment via Paypal.com which would have to be settled prior. Any questions you have are great. Obviously I would want you to be happy about the purchase as well.

Look here for design notes about the CR-1604:
    http://www.mackie.com/PDFs/CR1604/CR1604_Arch.pdf

Look here for the XLR10 Addon:
    http://www.mackie.com/PDFs/CR1604/CR1604_Addons_Arch.pdf

I hope that helps. You may e-mail me directly to exchange numbers for easier communication if you wish to move forward. drew_bassmore@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot for your interest.

-Andrew

6. It looks like this model is not going to work for our situation because of the limited balanced mic inputs. We really need the 1604VLZ. Thanks anyway..