1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Alembic Inside-Out Brown Bass 2011

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lird12, Mar 11, 2016.

1. lird12

lird12

Mar 14, 2012
    Sacramento, CA
    Price:
    $3800
    Strings:
    Hello Everyone!

I am selling my 2011 Alembic Inside-Out Brown bass. It is by the far the best bass I've ever played which wouldn't come as a surprise as well.. it's an Alembic! Tons of tonal options and a breeze to play!

More info on this specific limited edition bass can be found here:

Inside-out Brown Bass

I originally put it up for sale at the end of 2012 as I wasn't used to shorter scale but after some getting used to I fell madly in love with it. Unfortunately, during that time I had some serious health problems come up making me have to retire from playing. I felt it's time to sell this instrument to someone who could put it to use rather than such a beautiful jewel going unplayed.

The bass has been professionally inspected recently to make sure it was in top shape before selling. It is still in the 'like new' condition I bought it in. The only "damage" is a very slight knick on the very front tip of the head which you can see in the picture. Not noticeable unless someone pointed it out to you. Also a few very small belt marks on the back which was almost impossible to capture with a camera in good lighting.. Again barely noticeable unless someone pointed it out.

Comes with birthcase and birth documents! Case is in 'like new' condition aside from a few small scuffs on the outside.

I'm selling it for the same price I put up in October 2012 which is 3800$ + shipping

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you!

image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  2. awesome...........wish I could !

Orange Caesar and lird12 like this.
  3. J2Kbass

J2Kbass

Nov 14, 2011
    Gainesville, FL
    Tempting...

4. Isn't this sold? Close thread....

5. lird12

lird12

Mar 14, 2012