1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Alembic Jazz Pickups & Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rustlander1, Apr 6, 2016.

1. rustlander1

rustlander1

Sep 8, 2013
    Price:
    Up for sale is this fine set of Alembic Jazz pickups and Alembic pre amp. Everything works as it should. Pickups are strong. Everything is pre wired/solderless. Drop 'em in and add a 9 volt. I really don't know much about these - I bought a Bass that had these in it, and though they sound very good, I'm not an active pickup guy. Note that the sides of the pickups where the screws go have some cracks in the plastic. I'll do my best to answer any questions. $300 shipped.

Attached Files:

2. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
    Makes me wish I had a jazz!

3. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Is it Volume/Volume/Filter or Volume/Blend/Filter?

4. rustlander1

rustlander1

Sep 8, 2013
    Hmmm...I don't know for sure. I can check and confirm that tonight.

5. rustlander1

rustlander1

Sep 8, 2013
    The preamp is vol/vol/filter.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021