1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ALERT! Who Want's a N.O.S. Epifani UL310 (Series 1) for $600!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Quadzilla, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Just ordered mine! I had one a while back and miss it. I was just cruising MusiciansFriend.com and see in the clearance section, new/old stock Series 1 UL310 cabs for $699 new. I also saw that MF was running a 15% discount special for certain orders over $700. So I added a pack of pics for $3ish and that put me just over the $700 mark. Entered the code ("PLAY") and bam!, cab and picks for $603!

Only bummer is they charged $20 for shipping (heavy item charge). A new series I for $620! What's not to like??!?!?!?

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend...ht-Concert-Collection-Bass-Cabinet?sku=602135

2. T. Alan Smith

T. Alan Smith Guest

Sep 9, 2001
    Wow. That cab sounded particularly sweet with my LMII, and it's quite light. That's around what I paid for my HT112. Color me interested.

3. Blake Bass

Blake Bass Supporting Member

Jan 10, 2006
    Montgomery, Texas
    Great cabinet at a great price..probably my favorite and it sounds great with the LMII, T-Funk, and Walter Woods!! I would like to try it with a Genz Benz 9.0 soon.

4. i don't need any new bass gear, i don't need any new bass gear, i don't need any new bass gear:bag:

5. Quadzilla

My cab shipped.

6. SanDiegoHarry

SanDiegoHarry Banned Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    MIC, MIK or NYC, I wonder...

Can't be NYC... My 2x10 new back in 2001 was over $800...

7. Quadzilla

to my knowledge, the UL Series are only made in USA (NYC).

8. Not that I had the money but I did try the cab, picks added to cart, and used the play promo code... and no dice! It doesn't work anymore. Still it's $200 cheaper than one the series two ones are going for at another website I found online that had them in stock.

Peace,

9. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    One of my all time fav's. Sounds great with the 9.0 and LMII.
    Actually, I haven't heard it sound bad with anything yet.
    Killer deal.

10. Quadzilla

looks like they are all gone now (no longer on MF's site). Mine arrives tomorrow! :hyper:

11. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    Thank goodness. I was just pulling blankets out of the closet for my couch-stay. Looks like I'm safe for now.

12. Quadzilla

Good news and not so good news. Good news is she came and is N.O.S. Not so good news is that it's a Series II, but a first generation version of the series II that's lighter than the current version.

13. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    For six bills, I think I could live with that.

How does it sound?

14. Quadzilla

solo (in my house), great. I'll have her gigging with me this weekend and report back then. Anybody else here grab one?

15. mgauge

mgauge

Dec 21, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    +1