1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Alesis DM5 Drum Module - SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Rodent, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodent

Rodent A Killer Pickup Line™ Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Honey Badger Pickups & Regenerate Guitar Works
    Time to let go of some personal gear that I no longer have use for -

Alesis DM5 Drum Module, single rack space unit with 18 bit sample rate, original power supply, in original box. This unit saw a brief period of use a few years back when I lived in Huntsville, AL and was filling in on e-drums. It was racked while I used it, and then returned to its original box when we moved to Boston. This unit is in like new condition - not even any rack mounting face scratches. These are currently selling on eBay for $185 - $225 plus shipping.

$120 plus shipping to the US 48. I'll ship elsewhere, but we need to discuss shipping arrangements and costs.

I prefer USPS MO, and I'll also take PayPal if you wish to utilize a credit card. If you PayPal me before the end of Nov, I'll eat the PayPal fees.

I am open to trades for bass bodies, preferably in a P-bass or MM flavor, and would also give consideration to necks so long as they're J-bass or MM in flavor

images coming in the next day or so

all the best,

R

2. Rodent

Dec 20, 2004
    Uploaded images and new lower price

AlesisDM5_Front.
    AlesisDM5_Rear.

Where else you going to find a DM5 this clean for such a low price???

all the best,

R

3. Rodent

Dec 20, 2004
    last chance ... off to the 'Bay later this afternoon

all the best,

R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.