1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Alesis DM7X Electronic Drums New In Unopened Box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Low Main, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Low Main

Low Main Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Price:
    $495.00
    Greetings, fellow drumming bassists:

We ordered this Alesis drum set for a specific project which didn't pan out. So it has remained untouched in the unopened original shipping carton. New, these were well over $600.00. Used ones at Guitar Center are selling for 495.00. To get a new Alesis kit today that has this many drum pads and cymbals, you would have to spend into the thousands.

When comparing Alesis sets, you have to look carefully at the model number, since the numbers can be quite similar. This is not the DM7 kit or the DM7X "Session" kit, which are less expensive and have fewer features. The photos of the box show this specific model kit and list its features.

This is priced at 495.00 plus shipping cost (to the CONUS only), and I will gladly ship it if an out of state buyer wants it. But I'm hoping to do a local sale to one of our many TB members here in Massachusetts or nearby. At 32" by 38", the box is fairly big and heavy, and shipping charges would run into a bit of money. I'm willing to deliver it within 30 miles (or a bit more) of my location in MA in my truck to help the cause if needed. I'm halfway between Boston and Worcester, and about the same distance from Nashua NH.

Local area/region delivery or pickup also allows the buyer to open the box and check out the drums on the spot which may be a desirable option. For a committed purchaser, I'm glad to provide the opportunity to open the box to ensure that the contents are in perfect brand new fully functional condition.

With headphones on, you can flail away on these drums without endangering your marriage, lease, or mortgage. Or plug in to a rig and play with full control of the volume and dynamics.

Feel free to post or direct message me with any questions, and thanks for looking.

IMG_0584.JPG IMG_0585.JPG IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0587.JPG

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. Low Main

Low Main Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Some nice interest on this. It may end up being purchased by a donor and going to a music program at a school or other organization. Nothing confirmed at this point, though.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016