Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Alesis HD-24 ADAT Hard Disk Recorder

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by iriegnome, Feb 13, 2005.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    [​IMG] We bought this to use with our new sound guy. He left and now it sits. We are really just a bunch of schmoes looking at this thing and wondering why we are keeping it. We have all of 5 or 6 hours of recording on it. It comes with 30G Hard drive and ready to roll. It is perfect. A-1 Condition with no issues at all. I am asking $1200 Shipped. :) Here is a picture of the actual unit. Sorry it is a little fuzzy and my picture croping is not that great. My camera sucks :spit: too. Here is the link for the Alesis HD-24 If you have any questions about the functions.

2. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I only have 6 days on this. I have been told the bands wanted it on E-bay :bawl: :rollno:. So, I will be more than willing to end the E-bay auction for a fellow TB'er.

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    You can't put that link in here - your ad has to be at least one week old before you can post eBay links.

4. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Sorry. It was not to link the E-bay auction. I would prefer to sell it to a fellow TB'er.

5. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Oh and I just removed the link. Sorry for the F*** Up :( :bag:

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    If I could afford it, I'd be all over it :(. Good luck in selling it!

Ray

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    It's cool, we all make mistakes...

Ray