1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Trade Alesis MidiVerb III for a Rackmount Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Zooberwerx, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    My needs change like the weather! I've also taken a vow not to spend any more funds until I get some stuff off my storage shelf, hence the trade offer.

Up for grabs is my Alesis MidiVerb III FX engine. I used it for a short time but never really took the time to read the manual thoroughly and, subsequently, never ran it to its full potential. Instead, I took the chicken&*$% route and bought a Lexicon MX200 which is a bit easier to use. The unit is in excellent cosmetic and functional condition and comes with the original power source. Sorry, no pics at the moment. For that fact, even Alesis has omitted the pic from their website as the processor is discontinued. Do a search and you'll find pics as well as the operating manual.

What I really need is a modest rackmount compressor (two channel) to use in conjunction with our FOH rig. Turns out two of our vocalists are "screamers" which became glaringly evident at a larger venue.

I paid well under $50 for the MidiVerb some years back so my expectations are realistic: I expect to add some cash for anything over & above a Behringer. Please let me know if you have anything of interest and thanks for looking!

Riis

2. AciDBatH666

AciDBatH666

Feb 13, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    I've got a Behringer Composer MDX-2000 if you're interested. I got the MXR M87 bass compressor pedal as I'm moving away from some of my rack effects.
    It's just sitting here. Holla if you're interested. I can take pics if you're interested.

Here's one from Google. It's this with two channels.
    compresor-para-estudio-o-vivo-behringer-mdx-2000-10261-MCO20026234127_122013-F.