1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Alesis SR-16 drum machine for Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassist31588, Apr 12, 2003.

1. I haven't given it much use, my uncle who "gave" this to me said he got it used for around 200 when he got it and that it was purchased from someone who paid 500 for it new. I got this for free because my cousin quit bass. This would be third hand. I see these on musicians friend (or I used to anyways) for 200. I'd ask for $100 plus whatever shipping may incur. Bit dusty, but in working condition. Just needs a proper AC adapter. I'd reccomend purchasing one designed for this unit, I've tried other ones that are the proper voltage and I recieved nothing but static from the unit, so it's vital you use one that's designed for this product. The one that came with this died on me and I've gotten one of many AC adapters to work with this which was actually from my brothers metrenome.

The unit's specs can be found here: http://www.alesis.com/products/sr16/index.html

2. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    i might be interested in a week or so, so if no one grabs this by then, i'll get back to you

3. excellent. I already got a PM from someone else who's interested, ill post a confirmation that its sold on here, until then, its opem

4. yeah, get back to me if you still are... I just had someone back out...

Thanks

5. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    If someone is interested after bassist31588 has already sold his, PM or email me, I still have one for sale (do a search in this forum, the thread is like 10 months old).

6. my unit is still for sale... this thread isn't even 2 weeks old btw;)

7. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    It still for sale?

8. Yes it is still for sale, please email me at Sebek31588@cox.net:)