1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Algal Bloom, Dream Box, Expression Station thing, Twin Reverb

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MSUsousaphone, Oct 28, 2013.

1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    FOR SALE (will entertain trades but I am picky)

[DEL]Algal Bloom with Bass Bloom innards.....essentially Bass Bloom minus the clean blend. I asked Thom to make it more bassy for me so he sent me some caps to experiment on....I still have the old caps if you want to go back to the original sound. It's as easy as changing a light bulb. Asking $115 OBO.[/DEL]

madebymike Dream Box....Smashing Pumpkins in a box. A big fat muff on one side and a distortion on the other. Cool stuff. Asking $140 OBO.

MSLP Twin Reverb Lofi Looper....I'm honestly not all that crazy about the lofi looper. Too many clicks for me. Other people may figure it out. But I'm selling this like the awesome reverb it is and the looper basically comes extra. Woot. Asking $140 OBO.

MSLP huge 6 to 1 expression center. Does what it says. Control 6 expressionable pedals with one expression pedal. Like two expressionators but cheaper and without all the extras. Asking $150 OBO.

For some reason the DannDubb etchy got in the pic but it is not for sale. Bam.

All prices are shipping CONUS and OBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

2. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Bump.

3. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Algal Bloom be sold!

4. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Bump.

5. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    I'm really interested in that dream box how does she sound with bass? do I need a blend pedal?

6. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Dream Box is gone. To a guitar player.

To be honest, I never tried it on bass. I bought it for my rhythm player because his pedals suck donkey balls. Sounded great there.

7. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Bump.