Alicia Keys-Unplugged

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by DWBass, Oct 7, 2005.

1. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Anybody heard this yet? Steve Mostyn is solid on this! Check out his playing on Heartburn! Do I hear a bit of 'Rocco'!!!
  2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I just picked it up off iTunes. It's pretty awesome, and alicia keys is so hot!

edit: I'm listening to the album for the first time through my sennheiser HD 280 pros. WOOOO it's 100 times better, and MAN that bass playing is great.
  4. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    I thought Steve Rodriguez was with her... Interesting....I'm going to have to buy this album, my wife loves Alicia (just give me a reason to go buy another album! :D )
  5. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA
    I haven't heard it yet, but I plan on picking it up. Based on your post and WR's, it sounds like I won't be disappointed.
  6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I should note. I got the album for $10 on iTunes, because it was there and because I liked it. But, I would have probably preferred to have gotten the DVD, even though it is likely more than $10, I think WATCHING the show would be way superior to just listening to it.
  7. Watched the show on MTV2 I believe a couple of weeks ago. Great stuff, worth a watch for anyone!