Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Alien Ant Farm

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ARA punk, Aug 5, 2001.

1. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    hey, i heard a rumor at the warped tour that alien ant farm broke up. Pennywise was supposed to be taking a break when they came to our area, and be replaced by alien ant farm. I was just wondering if this rumor coincided with the fact that pennywise played and not alien ant farm.

2. I haven't heard that from any official source, but I've heard rumors. Hopefully not because I like them. :(

3. They were just on TRL yesterday talking about ANThology so I doubt it.

4. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    did they not look really unhappy though chaos? I thought they all looked really pissed off with each other. this might just be an atempt to salvage record sales. Let me know if anybody hears any updates.

5. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    They will be here in Montreal friday, a friend of mine is going. I'll ask him how it was.

6. melvin

melvin

Apr 28, 2001
    Yeah I saw that too. So I doubt they broke up

7. Ketch27

Ketch27

May 4, 2001
    IL
    Ditto. I heard that also.

But why in their "smooth criminal" being such a spaz on that 6 or 7 string (I cant tell what it is). It's a fairly simple song on a 4 and he's all going wild on it in the video. It looks like he's even slaping and popping it and theres no slapping and popping in that song. Don't get me wrong. I Love that song, but why does he have to do that? He's not fooling us...

8. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    I wanted to post that before but I forgot.
    They where supposed to play in montreal last friday. They canceled the show...