SOLD Alien Audio Constellation P5 with Honey Badger pup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Hey everyone. For what can only be described as "no good reason", I have ordered 3 more custom basses from Chopper. They will be finished up in the coming months, so I have to make some room for their arrival. And so:

Up for sale is my custom Alien Audio Constellation P5. This one features a beautiful one piece swamp ash body, quartersawn maple neck, and maple fingerboard. It is passive, but has the full compartments for a preamp and battery if you ever felt like going that direction. The pickup is a Heavy Hitter from Honey Badger Pickups, and I love the way it sounds. Chopper put a nice fat tone cap in to control it. The Badass bridge was a new old stock piece he had on a shelf in the shop. I took delivery of this summer 2019, and it has been in my office it's whole life so far. It has some minor scuffs in the finish on the back side and some nicks on the bridge from shelf wear.

This one is a 35 inch scale, and weighs in at a whopping 7 pounds 12 ounces.

This is the bass that I pick up most often when I try to hack my way through a line. It sounds phenomenal, and it is always ready to go. One of my all-time favorite basses for sure. The only reason I am letting it go is because one of the three that I have ordered is spec'd out to cover the same ground, except it is going to be matte trans blue. I hope I like it as much as this one.

$2200 shipped. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!

P1010770.JPG P1010769.JPG P1010772.JPG P1010773.JPG P1010774.JPG P1010775.JPG P1010776.JPG P1010777.JPG P1010778.JPG

2. raal

raal Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Minneapolis / St Paul
    funkyjudge and FilCo like this.
  3. Iwreckinso

Iwreckinso

Feb 14, 2018
    1. Every time you post a bass they are nicer than the last.even nicer than the blade.glws

pipaberg and FilCo like this.
  4. raal

raal Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Minneapolis / St Paul
    First time i see a P5 with the string picked up by the bridge side coil. Interesting.

5. Nightman

Nightman If it ain't low, it's got to go! Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    Nice looking P! GLWTS

6. Bilvis

Bilvis

Jun 25, 2017
    Very nice!

funkyjudge likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 16, 2021