SOLD Alien Audio Tidal Wave Preamp and DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by RichSnyder, Nov 28, 2017.

1. RichSnyder

RichSnyder Columbia, MD Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Price:
    The popular sound of our BP2-FX Preamp, custom designed by the legendary Mo West, is now available in the Tidal Wave EQ-DI Box, designed to enhance the sound of any electric, or acoustic, stringed instrument.

Price shipped / PayPal'ed CONUS.

Essentially, this is the guts of an Alien Audio bass. Now, you can get the tone of an Alien Audio from any bass. Includes an XLR DI.

fullsizeoutput_13c9.jpeg

2. Wissen

Wissen Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Central PA
    Sorry if it's not cool to hijack a sale thread for other questions, but not many people are talking about this product elsewhere. My question is how do you evaluate the last part of that description, that it "designed to enhance the sound of any electric, or acoustic, stringed instrument"?

Do you think this would actually be versatile enough to use as a preamp for other string instruments?

3. RichSnyder

Jun 19, 2003
    Yes. You probably wouldn’t use the overdrive on acoustic, or maybe you would, but it certainly could be used for other instrument.

4. Wissen

Wissen Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Central PA
    Thanks for the info. I'm not just making idle chit chat. I'm wrestling with whether I want to buy this. Good luck with the sale.

5. RichSnyder

Jun 19, 2003
    D1B0A6AF-4160-46C7-BAAA-B66EB3058BB5.jpeg

6. Wissen

Wissen Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Central PA
    PM sent.