1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

All 'Buttered Up!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bthrem, Mar 18, 2008.

1. bthrem

bthrem

Dec 4, 2005
    Cincinnati, OH
    Just took delivery of Caca de Kick's Limited Edition '05 Stingray 5 HH in Buttercream and man is it as sweet as it's name! Here's pics with her new friends and the rig she'll be singing out of:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jim Carr

Jim Carr Dr. Jim Gold Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Denton, TX or Kailua, HI
    fEARful Kool-Aid dispensing liberal academic card-carrying union member Musicians Local 72-147
    Beautiful! Congrats on a really gorgeous instrument! Gotta get me one of THESE...

Play the heck outta it!!!

3. Nice family you have there!!

4. Youngspanion

Youngspanion Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2003
    Staten Island, NY
    Yeah nice family. No P, huh? Hows the Eden with that little, what's that, a 2 x10 cab?

5. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Parsippany, NJ
    Beautiful, just Beautiful! I wanted to snag that one, but I already have a Sterling 5 on the way! Good luck with her, I'm very envious...:rolleyes:

6. bthrem

bthrem

Dec 4, 2005
    Cincinnati, OH
    That's my mini rig of doom: an Eden WT-300 into an Acme Low B2 Series II.

Someday I'll get another P. I had a great '78 P in wine red with a maple neck that I bought for peanuts back in the early 1990's. Sold it like a dumb a$$ in the mid-90's. For now I just kick in the S1 switch on my trans orange Jazz for a decent simulated P sound.

7. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    You have enough basses. Geesh.

8. Vinny D

Vinny D

Jan 9, 2007
    Warwick, RI
    Nice Bass :bassist:

9. bthrem

bthrem

Dec 4, 2005
    Cincinnati, OH
    Hey, you've been talking to wife too much!