all ghostly wonkiness here plz.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by xcental34x, Apr 17, 2004.

1. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I heard about this local abandoned factory called the Smoke Stacks that is supposed to be haunted by the ghost of some bum who used the factory to hide the bodies of his murder victims, a couple of weeks ago. Of course, me being the mischievious young lad that I am, have been itching to check it out. Last night, I got the oppurtunity to go with a large group of friends, so I did. Armed with a flashlight and my digital camera, we crawled one by one under the fence. We were sure to keep close together and flashlights all on. The first building we went to used to be a bathroom, evidenced by the stalls. There was all kinds of graffiti on the wall, and some of the doors had tons of bullet holes. We walked through the actual factory building, which was pretty much just a frame, but none the less spooky. Some of the kid was being stupid and throwing rocks on the roof, which left us running for our lives. We walked through a couple more building that were all just equally spooky like you'd expect a haunted place to be. We went into this one building that had papers covering the floor. My friend stopped suddenly when he almost stepped onto the skull of a dog carcus. Well all paused in amazement and disgust. I got some nice pictures of it. Especially its viscerated body. The next building we walked into was had bats flying around. After that we figured we had enough. On the way back to the fence, we heard something moving in the bushes, so we ran out as fast as we could.

I heard plenty of weird noises and thought I saw somethings moving around. The place is also supposed to be used by some cults, which might explain the dog carcus. No doubt it was probably the scarriest thing I've ever done.

I got quite a few pictures. Some good, some not so good. Alot of the pictures have what I've read are orbs, which are supposively ghost. I don't know if thats true. I've been told that the best time to go ghost hunting is in clear skies and cool temperatures, so that way there won't be any disputes over the nature of the orbs. After last night, I've been ultimately spooked into believing in ghost. Whether that place is actually haunted or not, it was just freaky.

I'm ready to go again. :hyper: :bassist: :ninja:

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I don't believe in ghosts for I am the frizzle fry
  3. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    I've done similar stuff. With groups of friends, of course. On one specific occasion, we slept outside the supposedly haunted place (a barn in an 1840s mill town near here). That was the weirdest night ever. There was this rumbling in the sky that would pass over about every hour. When it did, the ground would shake and it would rain for about one minute, then stop. We heard an air-raid siren that sounded really close (and that is one hell of a creepy sound at night), and what sounded like a Nazi rally or something in the distance (people yelling and chanting very loudly). My best friend also had a dream that he was being chased by his doppelganger, and he woke up and actually broke into a run.

At one point we saw a person walk into the barn, so we followed. When we got in there, there was no person, so we all ran. And I mean ran. I smacked my head into the decrepit door of the barn, and was bleeding alot. We stayed anyway, it was very fun and terrifying. I think none of us slept.
  4. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    My dad had some things happen to him when he was younger. He was with some friends in a car, and they went out to the country to hang out and listen to music. They parked, and we hanging out for a bit. When they tried to leave, the car would just spin its wheels. They got out, and they found that their car was stuck on a headstone in the middle of a cemetary.

I have seen lights moving around in a cemetary in the middle of the night. And some other freaky stuff. So, I believe the posibility of spirits that walk the earth. But I could not fathom an explanation.
  5. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

No way, Patrick Swaze never existed... it's all lies!
  6. Nope! I do not believe in ghosts or aliens from outer space.
  7. ghosts??

its impossible for ghosts to be amung us no matter what in my opinion. if something dies, it stays dead... thats why its dead. i dont know, maybe its just me that believes that once someones dead they cant do anything...

but as for the cult... ya, there is probably a cult in there, maybe they are the ones that started the rumer and made the projection of your orb thing.

anyway, thats just me... sides, ur spirit goes to a spiritual dimention... *ok, now im goin to shut up, im way out of my league now...*
  8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Just a myth made up to scare little children
  9. i must say, i do though believe there MAY be aliens... i mean, why would God create all this universe just for us?

and i believe that there may have been some small life on mars, i've seen what seems to be evidence for small plants and micro-organisms

ghosts though... out of the question, the flashes in the graveyard are just like reflections of the moon hitting on certain objects, ur brain can pull some tricks on u :)
  10. call me dumb but whos Patrick Swaze??
  11. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    I like the mic pre's in my Ghost board. :)
  12. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

I prolly spelled his name wrong?
  13. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

There are extra terrestrials, it's statistically impossible for there not to be.
  14. I completely believe in ghosts and hope to one day see one!!
  15. ive spent the past 2 weeks walking home from the neighbhoring town, and going thru a cemetry to cut down on walking time.
    possibly disrespectful, fairdoos.

last sat i walked home at 2 am(sun morning) and still a bit drunk, and i think after that this walk will never give me an edgy feeling!
    i swear i saw what looked like a tall darkly dressed man follow me horizontally along the bottom of the hill, with me at the top, it was freaky! plus you can just imagine the paranoia of a teenage drunken insomniac!!! :eek: :)

its funny thinking about it now, but to say the least when the "guy" started walking and pace by pace with me, I RAN!!
  16. odie

odie Supporting Member

Funny comment coming from a christian. Most christians I know believe they are just a ploy of the devil to get people to believe in something other than heaven and hell.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

18. I believe in ghost notes. They´re everywhere!
  19. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN
    believe in ghost? No
  20. Hell yeah. I remember one morning my friend and I slept in his room. I used to live in that same house and his mother always said my grandmother haunted it. We woke up in the morning and the door was closed. We never closed it.. It wasn't locked but there was a 10 pound weight in front of the door. We never moved to even go to the bathroom. It was a weird occurance. Ghosts ? Maybe. Nobody knows ...

Boogie Boogie !