All Luthiers Welcome

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by Jason Hale, Sep 17, 2002.

1. I am a beleiver that every good bassist needs a good ol' Fender in their arsenal as well as one good "high-end" bass. I would like to own only one bass. If you feel that I could own one of your basses and possible be content, let me know. Remember, a good ol' Fender vibe/tone and a high-end tone from one bass. Email me personally if you'd like at
  2. Mr. Smith,

I didn't ask anyone to audition. I didn't want to name one luthier for fear of making someone feel that they were being singled out. As it said in the thread, you can e-mail me personally. This would eliminate any chance of advertising in the forum.
  3. Hi
    I see that you wanted the luthiers to email you, I would think you're better served if you seek them out. Particularly ones that you find have basses which possess the vibe your looking for.
    Since you know what tone your in search of, this should narrow down your search. Are there any local high end bass stores inwhich you can try out a few potential basses and see which ones flip your switch