SOLD ALL ROSEWOOD NECK Bongo 5 HH 2014 Music Man LE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BIGEJ2, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGEJ2

BIGEJ2 Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Happy Valley, PA
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale is an as new 2014 EBMM Bongo 5 HH in now discontinued Sterling Silver with a special all rosewood neck. The neck is one piece, looks and feels fantastic. The front and back of the headstock are finished, rest of the neck is raw and thunderous.

Bass is in new condition with no blemishes or signs of use. The photo of the back of the headstock show some white marks on the neck. It looks like some wax got into the open grain. You really have to look for it and turn the neck the right way to see it. Also, it was hard to photograph but the front of the headstock is just as vivid as the back. I caught the back just in the right light and couldn't replicate it on the front.

Grover Straplocks (work with Fender and Schaller) are installed. These and originals are included.

Bass weighs 9.5 lbs according to Bass Central, the dealer I purchased it from. I have not personally weighed it but they have not yet me down yet.

Asking $1,650 or best offer. No trades on this one. Price includes shipping CONUS. Paypal is okay.

1_zps0ece6018.gif

2_zps85451d75.gif

3_zpsecbab171.gif

4_zps6bb5b445.gif

5_zps83e8888b.gif

6_zpse9a3605a.gif

7_zps9f59b9d3.gif

8_zps595120be.gif

9_zps5fc1bf32.gif

2. free bump for an awesome bass

3. emblymouse

emblymouse exempt Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Wow. Damn. Wow.
    Does the rosewood really darken up the BongoTone?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.