All things move t'wards their end...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Ad Nauseam, Apr 26, 2002.

1. This will be officially sent to our mailing list tomorrow:

We regret to inform you that The Bedraggled is on "temporary hiatus" until further notice. The Raven show on May 11th is cancelled and any other upcoming shows will have to be "played by ear".

Don't despair! The seedy underbelly of Denver needs us! All of our healing that we have bestowed upon the lost flocks of Colorado have left us in a tired state, for whilst healing those broken souls we had forgotten to heal ourselves. Be prepared for at least one more big bang before we sputter down the hole into a semi-oblivion. Sinners welcome, of course.

Unfortunately, there will be no tour this summer. The wedding is off and the ring has been thrown somewhere in the backwoods. Now we will "sew our wild oats" on our various other projects. Please go see The Reverend Deadeye, The Backsliders, 907, The Harlem Sunsets and any other bastard child that we may spawn while sitting around the hot coals of The Bedraggled. Keep a weary eye on for more info.

A big "THANK YE" to all of you ******* sinners who have supported us in the past. Your drunken yelps did not go unnoticed!

Fraudlessly Yours,
    ~Ad Nauseam
    The Bedraggled
  2. Thanks Smash,
    I think we're going to do one more big show and record it before retiring indefinately. Then I'm going to focus more on The Harlem Sunsets; a dirtier, dark and filthy post punk band I'm putting together.
    More music to come...