ALL TIME LOW.. Iphone content

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by your idol, Sep 3, 2009.

1. your idol

your idol

Oct 13, 2008
    Murfreesboro TN
    Im on talkbass on my iphone :(
    addiction is a SOB
    kills time great while waiting to pick my wife
    up from work.. So i gotta know who else is guilty?

2. I still talk on my phone and surf the net on my computer. I still think it is funny that people would rather type into their phone rather than just calling someone and talking to them.

That's not to say I can see if there are others in ear shot and you want to keep the conversation private. But everyone is texting even when it serves no purpose. Guess I am old - haha! :D

When I can afford an iPhone and the Data Plan I might surf TB from it though.

3. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Most of my surfing is done from my iPhone. Right now included.

4. At the moment I'm on my lap top, but I use the iPhone to check out TB and other sites off and on during the day...don't comment much from it (I find the touch pad key board a bit of a pain to use) but certainly keep up when things get a little slow, when waiting for someone, etc.

5. your idol

your idol

Oct 13, 2008
    Murfreesboro TN
    Its bad enough i am on tb all the time at home and at work but now its invaded my vehicle and events where im bored. Bet if tb made an app that formatted tb for smoother running on the iphone they could make a killing

6. I agree.

7. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I only use TB when on my Work PC. I use the internet on my Verizon Voyager to check my myspace daily, because our work server blocks it, and I dont have a computer at home.

8. Balog

Balog

Mar 19, 2009
    Everett, WA
    Iphone, no. Blackberry with unlimited data from work, yes.

9. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    I dont have an iphone.......why? i have had 12 phones in 24 months i break them like crazy so now i just have cricket 38$ a month and if i break a phone i just buy there cheap samsung phone which is 30$ and it gives me 1 month free service, very good deal IMO i would break an Iphone in less then 3 months probably , i have never had a phone make it to 5 months old

I never had internet on my phones even when i had verizon , it just seems pointless. I will be on TB up to 4 hours a day but i have no job it just end for the season and am waiting for college to start oh and when it does by by TB, it gets addicting but you can kill time while learning something,

i mean tb is better then video games or TV.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021