Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ALL!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by supergreg, Mar 16, 2004.

1. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Any folks here into the rock and roll stylings of All? For anyone who doesn't know, Descendents-Milo+Chad Price=All.
    I have their albums Mass Nerder and Problematic. I also have their live cd! I am gonna get their older cd's that feature other singers. Any suggestions?

2. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    I own the entire ALL catalog and have to say that my all time fav's from ALL are:

ALLROY For Prez (Although it's an ep) with Dave Smalley on Lead Vox, my favorite singer in their line-up,

ALLROY Saves, with Scott Reynolds singing lead. I think this is probably their quirkiest album. Educated Idiot is a great song.

3. I like ALL, but i'm more of a descendents kinda guy :)

4. Great recommendations. My favorite overall might be "Allroy's Revenge". Also, check out "Percolator", another great one.

5. New Descendents full-length comes out Tuesday!!
    Have you heard the EP, 'Merican? It's growing on me.

6. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    I love the new EP. Ive got really high hopes for this album.

7. i was surprized when i found out there was a new descendents album coming out, i thought bill was doing the blackflag reunion thing while they were recording