1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ALL!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by supergreg, Mar 16, 2004.

1. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Any folks here into the rock and roll stylings of All? For anyone who doesn't know, Descendents-Milo+Chad Price=All.
    I have their albums Mass Nerder and Problematic. I also have their live cd! I am gonna get their older cd's that feature other singers. Any suggestions?

2. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear

Aug 14, 2000
    Colorado
    I own the entire ALL catalog and have to say that my all time fav's from ALL are:

ALLROY For Prez (Although it's an ep) with Dave Smalley on Lead Vox, my favorite singer in their line-up,

ALLROY Saves, with Scott Reynolds singing lead. I think this is probably their quirkiest album. Educated Idiot is a great song.

3. I like ALL, but i'm more of a descendents kinda guy :)

4. Dave Siff

Dave Siff Supporting Member

Great recommendations. My favorite overall might be "Allroy's Revenge". Also, check out "Percolator", another great one.

5. Dave Siff

Dave Siff Supporting Member

New Descendents full-length comes out Tuesday!!
    Have you heard the EP, 'Merican? It's growing on me.

6. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    I love the new EP. Ive got really high hopes for this album.

7. i was surprized when i found out there was a new descendents album coming out, i thought bill was doing the blackflag reunion thing while they were recording