SOLD Allen & Heath MixWizard MW3 16:2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by gmarcus, Feb 3, 2019.

1. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    Price:
    Excellent compact 16 channel mixer in nearly new condition. I only used this in a studio for recording. It has 16 really sweet and quiet preamps and each channel, has British EQ with 2 sweep-able mids plus treble and bass. Switchable +48V phantom power and high-pass filter on every channel as well as 6 Aux sends. A really nice feature is the direct outs on each channel run the signal through the EQ and Auxes so you can connect each channel to your Computer interface and patch in up to 6 effects per channel. This gives you a nice preamp and EQ on every channel. This feature can be bypassed with internal jumpers if you want the Direct out to only have the preamp and not the EQ. There is also a full featured digital effects unit. I need to make room so I am pricing this to move.

Full specs here
    MixWizard3 16:2 - Allen & Heath
    Mixer Top.png
    Mixer Back.png Mixer Box.png Mixer Right Side.png Mixer Left Side.png Mixer Channel Strip.png Mixer Channel Strip.png Mixer Aux.png Mixer Aux Sends.png Mixer Pre EQ.png

Attached Files:

2. PM sent.

3. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    Local Cash sale. Thanks for the PMs

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021