1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Allen key sizes

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by jimi_harr, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. Hey.
    I have a Mike dirnt sig P bass. I didnt recieve any allen keys with it when i bought it and was wondering what sizes (plus metric or imperial) i should buy for A) the bridge up and down...i.e action and B)the truss rod.
    Many thanks in advance.
  2. guy n. cognito

    guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

    Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Best bet is for you to buy and entire set of wrenches. They are pretty inexpensive and can come in handy at a gig or just in practice. Personally, I have both a metric and sae set, but you could just buy whichever set fits your bass. Sorry, I don't know which set is correct for the durnst bass
  3. basspunk2005

    basspunk2005 Guest

    Jan 31, 2005
    Aight mate, I posted exactly the same thing as you when I got my first Mike Dirnt sig. People said I beleive it was a .50 I couldnt find any in the shops near me, but all I did was take it to the shop where you got it from and ask them to do it. The music I got mine from are really good and didn't mind doing it. I think if you can find the right size buy one but for now take it back to the shop and let them do it. Make sure its FREE!

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.